Hi everyone,
Well here it is. .. our very own blog! Ultimately our blog will appear on the Lycée's website. When you have read this you can post a comment. Write your first name and your surname, or the first letter of your surname, so that I know who you are!
Now, first of all, we need a good name for the blog. English in Seconde is very boring! I want everyone to think of a new name and post it in the comments box. I will choose the best one, and that will be the name of our blog.
We also need to add something to the section : ABOUT US. Tell me in a few words what you want me to say about us and our blog. I will add the best description. We can change all this later on in the year if we want to.
So, everyone to their keyboards!
C U soon!
Mrs S
PS: For the zealous!
How many infinitive clauses can you see?! (propositions infinitives)
What expression of permission have I used?
Wednesday, 2 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love da' english class. at the moment i have no idea about da' name that we could find for da' blog but i'll try to find a nice one.
ReplyDeleteI think that it's a really good idea but we need some pictures.
What will be the first subject?
I'd like to talk about music =D
Leica
If you send me some pictures I'll put them on the blog! Mrs S
ReplyDelete